Monday, March 22, 2010

Strange weather brings strange things.


It was sunny just two days ago, and nearly summer heat.
Today, there's a chill down to my bones despite my layers and coat and water leaking into my shoes despite my new floral umbrella.

Recently someone who was the first to stop speaking to me was the first to speak to me again, and in a surprisingly friendly way too.

Today I decided to bring my new umbrella to school, because I just felt like it. And after school? It was raining. I felt psychic.

Also? Apparently the males in my life notice my messy hair days more than my female friends. Three of them today made comments. Whereas when my friends were asked what they thought about my hair, they had no clue what I meant.


Just some strange observations that I thought I ought to share.
I hope everyone had nice March/Spring breaks, if you had one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make me smile nice and wide ♥