Friday, March 5, 2010

Sunshine

I havn't been very active lately - I know, I've been on repeated field trips to George Brown College to work on a short film I'm doing for the grand re-opening of the Sony/Hummingbird Center! It's organized through school, which is crazy cool. It's exciting!

It's been getting warmer here and very sunny! Already I feel happier and more than alive than I've felt for the past winter months. I'm excited to wear shorts and dresses and flowery blouses instead of bulky layers!
So please Mr Sunshine, if you come out from hiding from now on, I promise to apperciate it everyday, maybe then you'll stay!

1 comment:

  1. I am also looking forward to summer clothes! :) I can wear my flats to school... without having to first remove my boots :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments make me smile nice and wide ♥