Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dear Toronto.

Dear Toronto.

Usually, I harbor a deep hatred for your concrete walls and littered streets. Your city sounds of honking cars and speeding busses scratch and squiggle their way into my mind as the cold Canadian winter takes over. I can feel your wind sweep it's way to the center of my body. How unoriginal of you. I'm far from the only one who has experienced the cold shiver that you force into our bones that freezes our insides.
Usually, you are last place I want to be.
But tonight I am forced to look at you with out judgemental eyes, and I managed to catch a glimpse of your silver lining. My reason? A photography project. And so I have to thank you Toronto, for giving me an 80.

Sincerely,
Katia


6 comments:

  1. the siluete is georgous against that sunset!
    love
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful photo. I love the juxtaposition of the mess of concrete and littered streets with the stunning sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great photograph! You sure are a talented photographer.

    Blaize.

    ReplyDelete

your comments make me smile nice and wide ♥