Monday, October 26, 2009

My World

If my mind were it's own little world, it'd have a never ending summer warmth. The sun would set into a sea of colours every time, and the fireflies would create sparkles across the open air, mixing in with the stars. There would be an open field of gold with one strong mighty tree in the middle. It'd have branches for us to climb up on and stare off at the impossible lengths of land around us. During the hours of the day, the sky would have the perfect sprinkling of clouds here and there, while maintaining a sunny blue, no matter what. It would never rain or storm in rage. We'd have a beach at a walking distance away, with the ocean crashing against the sandy shore for you and I only. Ladybugs would dance with the butterflies around the nearby patch of poppies and petals of every colour imaginable. The grass would be soft and dirt free, so as to not ruin my pretty, girly dress as I lay on the ground next to you. I'd have your hand in mine, as the sun beams down on our faces. I'd smile at you with my biggest smile, because I'd finally have you with me forever.
If only,
if only,
my world were like this,
because only then,
would it be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make me smile nice and wide ♥