Friday, December 11, 2009

Cassie's Therapy Video Tag

Catherine tagged me to do this :)

I don't know who's done this and who hasn't (Although i'm sure it's gone around a lot... :S )
So I will just tag:

Laura Marie because her blog is about "little things" and this tag is easy to fill with the little (yet wonderful) things.
Natalie because I think she needs something to blog about right about now, after reading her latest post.
And
Some Girl because she always has something interesting to say.

Basically, you fill in whatever isn't bold, then link back to whoever tagged you, and tag three others!

Abracadabra, Wow!



I like boys like him and girls I can really talk to
I like the adrenaline rush that comes when taking a picutre with film.
I like dipping my soft gingerbread cookies in hot chocolate.
I like costumes and costumey things
I like big knit sweaters for winter time.
I like being cozy, and cuddling up.
I love it when words come together eloquently to create something meaningful
Today my mood has been SO up and down.
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate
waiting for the bus that never comes (especially in the cold Canadian winters)
I hate being left behind.
I hate it when people don't see you smile at them, so they don't smile back and you feel awkward.
I hate itchy wigs
I hate being pushed past my limits
I hate it when I am late.
I hate it when I'm upset and no one understands why.
I hate losing eyelashes. I feel like my eyes are going bald every time I lose one - 'cept not really.
I hate this, wow. . .Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make me smile nice and wide ♥