Sunday, January 3, 2010

Resolutions



Happy new year to all!
Wether you welcomed the new year with a party-like bang or with a nice family evening, I hope that this decade is sweet to us all!

As always, new year's brings up the idea of new year's resolutions. At first I wasn't sure, but I've come up with a few:

- Spend more time on my hobbies and less time wasting away on the computer
- Follow through with the plans I try to make
- LEARN TO PLAY GUITAR (It's a must)
- Not to waste a second of this year, but resting/relaxing is not considered a waste of time either.
- Be happy.

So, what are your new years resolutions?
picture from here

2 comments:

  1. I want to find peace and balance in everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUT WE LOVE IT WHEN YOU WASTE TIME ON THE COMPUTER
    because then you post :D


    xx

    ReplyDelete

your comments make me smile nice and wide ♥