Saturday, January 23, 2010


Today I became somebody's 300th follower on their blog. Logically speaking, this would make the lucky (not to mention popular!) blogger smile.

So why did it make me smile?

I smile at stupid things. People might call me ridiculous to smile at such things, these things aren't extravagant enough to make others smile. I'll smile because of the little old lady dressed in colours we wouldn't dare to wear, but I guess they don't even notice her.

Sometimes I think the reason I blog is because the other people who blog seem to understand things more than the people I know. They seem to appreciate the little things, to notice the small things, and to really soak up whatever emotions they really feel. Drown in them.

That - or you are all just very, very good writers.

photo from here

2 comments:

  1. I love this post, it is awesome!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's a wonderful quality to smile at stupid things. I am this way to and i wouldn't change that for anything. ♥

    ps. i just found your blog today and i am already addicted. You have such a lovely way with words. I will be here often

    XX

    ReplyDelete

your comments make me smile nice and wide ♥