Saturday, November 7, 2009

Days

Days like yesterday, are days you want to forget - Days where everything is up in the air, and all you want to do is sleep the day away, because sleep is the easiest way to get through to tommorrow. These are days where you fight with those you love, and argue with anyone you're not already fighting . These are not good days.

Days like today, are days you never want to end - Days where your wildest dreams come true, and you feel as though you're a character straight out of a romance novel. These are days where things that you thought could only happen in stories happen, things like being brought to a hill by your special someone to watch the sun set, and like wearing his sweater after he's taken it off and offered it to you, as he sits and shivers in his thin blue tshirt. I love these days.

Days like tommorrow, are days you don't want to come - Days where you don't know what will happen, and you want to know so badly. You have so much to do, but no clue where to start. And you just hope that you could re-live today instead of living tommorrow. These days are stressfull.



I realize that my posts have been negative for a bit, especially that they have ended with "I dont like this", or a variation of that. I think my blogging habits are already starting to form....

1 comment:

  1. I love this, I can relate to it so, so, so much right now.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

your comments make me smile nice and wide ♥