Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Observations of the Day

sometimes, the thing you want last comes in first,
and sometimes, the thing you want first never comes.


Things I realized/observed today:


- Today on the bus, there was a boy who blinked. I saw a single freckle on his eye-lid. I was intrigued, and continued to watch him blink for a while, just to see the freckle.
- Potential photos are everywhere, especially when it's nearing 5 o'clock these days.
- Change can really, really, REALLY suck.


I'm having a difficult day. One second I'm loving life, the next I'm cursing it. I hung out with loads of my friends today, but that thing I really don't want to happen? It's truly taken it's first step now. It was his turn to have his last day in his house. This makes me sad for him and for me at the same time. I don't like this.
photo taken and (c) by me, Katia.

2 comments:

  1. I love the time of day when it's almost 5 o' clock. It's like a moment suspended in air, somewhere in between afternoon and evening.

    ReplyDelete

your comments make me smile nice and wide ♥