Sunday, November 29, 2009

So much

I wish I could be so much. I may have said this before, but lately I've been wishing it more.

I wish I could be a painter - using delicate brushstrokes or messy splotches to create meaningful, beautiful images.
I wish I could be a "drawer" - not the kind you put your clothes in, but the kind that can't put their pencils down for a second.
I wish I could be a writer - actually creating novels out of the story ideas I constantly come up with.
I wish I could be a poet - putting together simple and eloquent words into something magical.
I wish I could be a dancer - moving every inch of my body to the wonderful music that surrounds us everyday.
I wish I could be an actress - stunning audiences with the realistic emotions I could convey.
I wish I could be a musician - to finally learn to play the guitar I've owned for a few too many years.
I wish I could be a singer - enchanting people with a rich, genuine voice that I don't actually have.
I wish it were possible to be all these things and more,

I wish it so much.
picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make me smile nice and wide ♥