Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Positive +

Good news bloggers,
the lasagna turned out spectacularly! Honest to life the best lasagna I've had - I was sooo very proud! Cooking it was also tons of fun.

I realised in the last post I mentioned Felipe, and I have never mentioned him by name before (shocker really,). Felipe is this amazing boy who I have the pleasure of calling mine. He's wonderful, and from Argentina, and if he reads this I'll be surprised: happy, but surprised! We're going to our school's Semi Formal dance tomorrow - I'm super excited. I experienced a mishap with my original dress, so last night my friend and I did some emergency shopping and found a fairly vintage looking navy blue dress. It's perfect, and comfortable for dancing in. I plan on going for the full out red-lip-look for it!! I'll post pictures of it afterwards.

Another thing I've realised recently, is that talking about only negative things really doesn't get you anywhere. Sure, a vent now and then will actually help, but constant venting? I guess that's no fun. I'm going to try to vent less, a new-new years resolution? Never too late to start!



ps. VALENTINE'S DAY SOON! I'm EXCITED!

pPs. faux fur collar + craaazy red lips = I feel so "snobby-rich-old-lady" like. But I still like it.

2 comments:

  1. I love the red lips! It's the one look that I really wish I could pull off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the fur collar & red lipstick look!!have fun on your semi formal dance :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments make me smile nice and wide ♥