Saturday, February 6, 2010

Reno Redo

Soon, this wall will be history.
In and of itself, it's a pretty funky wall.
But, if it isn't clear from the photo - there are two sets of handprints belonging to two different people. One set is mine, one belonged to a friend.
Due to unforseen circumstances, those handprints should have gone about a year ago.
Need I say more?
Unfortunately some pipes under my room need to be dug up and fixed.
Fortunately, this is an excuse to re-do my room. YAY!
On the other hand, I made my first lasagna today! Ive never cooked really, especially not lately, but my mom asked me and Felipe to make dinner for everyone tonight and I had literally been thinking of offeringfor fun, it seemed as though it was meant to be.
We used this recipe, and it's still in the oven now. But I already know that aside from the quantities of beef and ricotta and maybe the spices, the recipe is way too plentiful. 2 cups of parmesan just to sprinkle on top? I think not! I'll let you know how it turns out, I'm excited seeing as it's the first we(I) have ever made!

5 comments:

  1. Wow you have such a unique interest! My mum would be mad at me if I dare to create such wall:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your wall! ive always wanted to do something to my plain white wall but alas painting it isnt even allowed :(

    i dont think you put too much cheese, i love more cheese and wow lasagna! :) great job dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your "reno redo" post ^_^ love the way you styled your hair , wish I could do that !

    ReplyDelete

your comments make me smile nice and wide ♥